Protect yourself and your family from Dengue. Product available from 5pm 22 Aug 2018 in Hong Kong.
®’s high performing Repellent + Antiseptic acts to both repel and prevent inflammation giving you longer lasting protection against mosquitoes that may carry Ross River Virus and Dengue.
- Contains 19.5% DEET at safe levels to effectively repel for 6 hours.
- Formulated with Antiseptic to reduce inflammation and assists to prevent infection caused by insect bites.
- Designed to be applied as a FIRST AID as a BEFORE and AFTER bite medication.
- Repels against mosquitoes that may carry Ross River Virus and Dengue.*
- Approved by the Australian Government Authority, Australian Pet & Veterinary Medicine Association (APVMA).
- Combined with a fly repellent effective against files, gnats, tsetse flies, ants and lice.
- No touch application in handy size bottle
- Verified by Independent Laboratory test*.
- PETA-friendly, NOT tested on animals medication.
- 5 Year Shelf Life.
- Aussie Owned and Made since 1956. Australia’s first DEET based personal insect repellent and is the only exclusive skin-friendly multi-purpose insect repellent.
*DEET (N,N-diethylmetatoluamide) blocks a mosquito's ability to find people who've applied it. Apply repellent with a 10% to 30% concentration of DEET to your skin and clothing. Choose the concentration based on the hours of protection you need — the higher the concentration of DEET, the longer you are protected. A 10% concentration protects you for about two hours. Keep in mind that chemical repellents can be toxic, and use only the amount needed for the time you'll be outdoors. Don't use DEET on the hands of young children or on infants younger than age 2 months.*